Thursday, April 24, 2014

Great job, Tunnel!

As I mentioned the other day, Tunnel of Oppression 2014 was a HUGE success! It was great coming back to the show after two years. I had a fantastic time and it was incredibly humbling and awe-inspiring to see how our words and our passion were able to touch so many people. Not just touch them, but also make them recognize and discuss issues/experiences that people usually wouldn't. After all, that's the whole point of the show! Here's a picture of most of the cast and some of the writers after the final show on Thursday night (thanks, Gracie!). I wasn't there because I could only be there on Wednesday, which is why you unfortunately don't see my face among all these bright and shining countenances.

Thanks so much for all your love and hard work, everyone! It was a joy meeting and working with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment